Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hey!

To all the Cosmic fans, thank you for all the new Google+ followers. We appreciate it. As for the lack of updates, we're very sorry. Things have been crazy. I hope to update each blog this afternoon or evening. As for the going to Dragon Con thing I've been mentioning every now and again, that might not happen due to Christmas. Hopefully, though, I'll be able to procure the money in time.
That should be everything, right?
......
No. I must also mention that I will be updating from my tablet as well. Autocorrect has already trolled me on email and will most likely do so on the blogs. I will do my best to catch them. I know I can turn it off but it helps. Especially since I type fast.
......
Now, I should also mention a thing about Blue Exorcist aka Ao No Exorcist. I've heard rumors in my connections that it is being aired on Toonami in 2014. I believe the month of March. I've seen the show already but I love it so I plan on watching it if it is being aired.
Also, keep an eye out for the animation of the yaoi, Love Stage!!. I hope to learn more information about its airing time and premiere. No doubt the many translators out there will make an English dub along with the other many diverse languages. I am currently learning Japanese so I hope to join. :) But probably not.
Here's something in German instead for now:
Ich liebe dich!
For those who don't know what it translates to, it is I love you.
For a time, I taught myself German but school got in the way. I now am teaching myself again. It doesn't hurt to do it yourself if you lack confidence or money to get the good stuff.
.....
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment