Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I have to say this game was my favorite so far. I love being able to zip line around the city of Istanbul. :3 The fact that it takes place in Turkey is another fave key part. I plan on playing it again for old time's sake and also plan on doing some video live streaming to capture any glitches so that I can make a glitch video.
Ahahaha! That reminds me! My little sister was playing Assassin's Creed II and she was being goofy and just jumping off roofs onto her horse. Well, she was getting off to go get a feather that she'd found and he decided to jump back on when she went up the wall. He glitched and was in a standing/sitting position on the horse and was frozen. The reins were stretched way long. Everything but him was still moving. I took pictures of it with my DSi since I had nothing else on me at the moment.
There was also a time when I was playing when a thief I was chasing glitched when jumping off a roof. He landed in a tree.
Revelations hasn't let me down on glitches. Many of my assassins get stuck in buildings when I call them for back-up. I think I have a picture of one of them trying to run off after my other assassins killed the guards I needed them to kill. You can only see his hood and legs if I remember correctly.
Here are some pics of my Assassin's Creed glitches.
Oh! Look! I found the Revelations glitch! :3



No comments:

Post a Comment